As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Red Robin Hedging Plants 20-40cm Photinia Christmas Berry Evergreen Hedge Potted 5 PlantsGardenersDream
- Characteristics: fast-growing, bright red elliptic leaves with new growth, evergreen foliage. Height supplied incl. Pot: 20-40cm * Varies with Pruning. Planting method: Space plants 2-3ft apart for maximum coverage. Pot size: 9cm.
Photinia 'Red Robin' Shrub Hedging Pack 10 Plants in 9cm PotsYouGarden
- Great for hedges and screening, as reasonably vigorous growers, or as backdrop for year-round colour. A stunning evergreen plant that will provide you with stunning colours all year round.
Fabulous evergreen shrub, with bright red leaf tips, that stay red-purple for the first year. Each spring new shoots are an amazing bright red colour, stunning in effect. Supplied as a collection of 10 eastablished plants in 9cm pots, ready to plant.
|Height||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Length||5 cm (1.97 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
3. Carbeth Plants
1 x Large Photinia Red Robin, 9cm Pot Ready to PlantCarbeth Plants
- Strong plant in a 9cm Pot - Ready To Plant. Evergreen colour - A True Classic In The Garden. Stunning shrub planted on its Own In The Garden Or Indeed As A Hedging Plant. Amazing flushes Of Red/Pink In Spring.
You Garden, Compact Photinia Plant for Outdoor Gardens, Garden Ready Plants, Evergreen Shrubs & Bushes for Gardens Perfect for Pots, Bedding or Borders, 1 x Photinia Shrub 'Red Robin' in a 2L PotYouGarden
- Perfect in pots and mixes borders, slower growing and more compact than larger varieties. Supplied as an established plant in a 2L pot, ready to plant. Each spring new shoots are an amazing bright red colour, stunning in effect.
Fabulous evergreen shrub, with bright red leaf tips, that stay red-purple for the first year. A stunning evergreen plant that will provide you with stunning colours all year round.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
YouGarden Photinia 'Little Red Robin' Standard Tree 1M tallYouGarden
- Little red robin - this new photinia is a very tough and hardy shrub that has smaller leaves with a bold and bright red glow. Work brilliantly in pairs either side of doorways, gates or porches.
Care - perfect in large pots on the patio or as feature plants in a border. Grow in full sun for the best red leaf foliage. Prune to maintain the shape and encourage new red leaf growth.
Details - supplied 08-1m tall inc pot in a 3L pot, ready to plant out. Red leaves - photinia's new leaf growth is bright red which will gradually fade to darker green but the plant will retain a mix of red tones all year. Year-round colour - a perfect evergreen well ever-red really! for year round colour and impact with a classic standard lollipop shape.
|Weight||2.14 kg (4.73 Pounds)|
6. Carbeth Plants
Photinia Little Red Robin x 2 Plants in 9cm Pots 15-20cm in Height, Evergreen Shrub for The Garden 4 PlantsCarbeth Plants
- Great photinia - photinia 'little red robin' is a smaller, more compact version of our standard Photinia. It can cope with hard pruning, and will usually only flower in sunny conditions, although it makes a handsome background evergreen shrub in partial shade, so can be trimmed to form an informal hedge or clipped into strong shapes.
Glossy foliage - with its red, glossy foliage, and large heads of ivory flowers, this versatile evergreen shrub is deservedly popular.
Hedging - it colours up best in full sun, too. Sometimes referred to as ‘christmas berry’ Little Red Robin, this plant has beautiful evergreen foliage that is bright red whilst young in spring, maturing into a glossy green in autumn through to winter. Great value - this listing is for 2 plants in 9cm pots making it great value.
7. Carbeth Plants
Evergreen Shrub for The Garden, Photinia Red Robin x 2 Plants in 9cm Pots 15-20cm in HeightCarbeth Plants
- Hedging - it colours up best in full sun, although it makes a handsome background evergreen shrub in partial shade, too. It can cope with hard pruning, and will usually only flower in sunny conditions, so can be trimmed to form an informal hedge or clipped into strong shapes.
Glossy foliage - with its red, glossy foliage, and large heads of ivory flowers, this versatile evergreen shrub is deservedly popular. Great value - this listing is for 2 plants in 9cm pots making it great value.
8. Garden Market Place
Photinia Fraseri- Red Robin -Large Plants Approx 100cm TallGarden Market Place
- New leaves in the spring are a bright vibrant red colour, turning into green glossy leaves when mature. Photinias are fairly quick growing, when mature can grow 60-80cms a year.
Bushy photinia red robin plants approx 100cm tall, potted in a 3 litre pot. Ideal as a screening or hedging plant, or just to provide greenery in winter. The plant in the picture is the same or very similar to the one you will get.
9. Thompson & Morgan
Photinia 'Little Red Robin' Tree Standard Plants Hardy Red Evergreen Outdoor Garden Plant for Patios & Outdoors with Red Foliage, 1 x Photinia Standard Plant in a 3L Nursery Pot by Thompson & MorganThompson & Morgan
- Glossy evergreen foliage provides year-round colour and structure. Supplied with t&m's very own cultural instructions on how to care for your plants. This photinia ‘little red robin’ is a hardy evergreen shrub which has been pruned into a standard lollipop shape, ideal plants for patios, small gardens and outdoors producing striking red and green foliage.
Potted garden plant; supplied as 1 x photinia ‘little red robin’ Standard Plant in a 3L Pot Decorative pot not included.
Hedging shrubs ready to plant outdoor in the garden. This standard small tree is the ideal choice for a small garden or patio, growing happily in a large container and providing formal architectural looks.
Your satisfaction guaranteed; we want you to be 100% satisfied with any product you buy from us. The young leaves emerge bright red in spring. If you’re not 100% happy then neither are we, so let us know and we’ll replace your product or give you your money back.
Photinia Little Red Robin | Potted Ornamental Trees for Small Gardens & Patios | Straight Stem Standard Lollipop Tree | Garden Plants 70-80cm Incl. PotGardenersDream
- It’s recommended to prune lightly towards the end of Winter/early Spring to encourage fresh, variegated growth and to maintain shape form for the following season. Trained into a ‘lollipop’ single stem, borders or next to pathways and ponds. Little red robin trees are valued all year round for their stunning display of bright coloured leaves and foliage.
As the second half of the year occurs, the tree will retain their green leaves throughout the year. ". To achieve the strongest coloured leaves, they are full sun tolerant. Supplied as a beautiful and vibrant evergreen ornamental tree, patios, this tree is perfect to sit solitary in small gardens, this variety will produce striking deep red foliage during Spring.
Due to the photinia trees hardy and bushy structure, they’re a fairly low maintenance plant to care for. Due to being evergreen, the tree will lose the colour and will be covered with lovely, giving it a fresh look for you garden.
Emerging in spring with maturing shades of green and vibrant red, glossy green leaves. The tree requires regular watering until it has been established in their new environment, then just average watering after it's settled in. Photinia 'little red robin' is a more compact version of the renowned 'red robin' variety. Either of these positions will give it the best opportunity to develop. Also known as the 'christmas berry' plant, however, it is best to situate in partially shaded areas, this evergreen photinia species will thrive in moist, well-drained soil.