As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Korda Carp Fishing Compac Fully Padded Sleeve 10ft full protection for 50mm Butt Ring Rod and Big Pit Reel 163cm x 26cm x 5cmKorda
- Dimensions: 163cm x 26cm x 5cm. Designed to hold big pit reels and 50mm butt ring Carp rods. Durable and water resistant fabric; Fully padded. Discreet lead pocket; Reinforced waterproof base. Reinforced carry handle; Heavy-duty zips.
BLACKROCK, 10ft 2 Piece 3.25lb Test Curve SPEEDFIGHT Carp Fishing Rod Semi Telescopic 100% Carbon Graphite Blank Full Cork Handle and Minima Guides, For UK Carp Mirror SpecimenFishzone
- Target fish - the target species are UK Carp, Commons, Mirrors, Leathers and Grass.100% carbon - the series is made from 100% carbon graphite resulting in a quality carp blank the minima guides keep the 10ft weight down to an impresive 400g, which is great for storage, carrying and travel.
3. 25 lbs tc - the rod action is both progressive and sensitive with a smooth fast action power transfer through the blank.
Semi tele - a unigue feature of the semi telescopic range is the extending Butt section, again another really useful travel design as the 10ft rod breaks down to 126cm in length. 10ft speedfight - is a blackrock range of 4 rod lengths, that provide anglers a quality carbon travel rod option from 6ft to 10ft without compromising on performance.
NGT Unisex's Carp Stalking Rod in Camo 2 Piece, 8 ft, GreenNGT
- One of our best selling rods in this class. Made from fibreglass. Supplied in a cloth bag. Supplied in a cloth bag. It's ideal for carp off the top using stalking tactics.
Korda Carp Fishing Luggage Compac 3 Rod Holdall 10ft designed for 3 made up Rods and Reels Fully Padded 163cm x 30cm x 13cmKorda
- Reinforced waterproof base ; Removable padded shoulder strap. Designed to accommodate big pit reels and 50mm butt rings; All rods and reels are separate by padded internal dividers.
Discreet pocket to store leads; Reinforced carry handles; Heavy-duty zips; Wipe-clean lining. Dimensions: 163cm x 30cm x 13cm. Pockets on the spine to hold storm poles, banksticks and a landing net; External pockets and straps to hold two more additional rods.