As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vermont Training Tennis Balls 60 Bucket, Perfect For Tennis Coaches, Pressureless Tennis BallsVermont
- High-vis flurofelt – designed with ultra-high-visibility FluroFelt, these Vermont tennis balls will look & feel like a regular tennis ball – allowing players excellent preparation for a matchday.
Pressureless design – these high-quality vermont training Tennis Balls feature a pressureless core to allow a high-performance level to be maintained for much longer than a regular ball.
Coaches, clubs & schools – an excellent choice for tennis coaches, clubs & schools, these Vermont Training Tennis Balls possess outstanding quality at exceptional value.60-ball bucket – coming in a 60-ball capacity bucket, you’ll have plenty of tennis balls for a high-quality session.
Bucket features a heavy-duty lid & handle for simple storage & portability. Balls will refrain from fluffing up over time. Any court surface – featuring an ultra-durable construction, these tennis balls can be used on any tennis court surface – indoors & outdoors.
Stage 1 ITF Approved Tennis Balls, Vermont Mini Green Tennis Balls 60 Ball BucketVermont
- Any court surface – the flurofelt high-visibility green woven cloth exterior combines with the pressureless core to deliver a tennis ball that will perform on any tennis court surface. 75% compressed – compressed at 75%, these mini green tennis balls are the quickest of the mini tennis ball range.
Balls are the same size & colour as a regular tennis ball. Stage 1 tennis – these tennis balls are perfect for youngster’s progression through the mini tennis green stage ages 9 & 10 Itf approved – an excellent choice for training & competitive matches/tournaments, the Vermont Mini Green Tennis Balls are officially approved by the International Tennis Federation ITF.
Useful bucket – a perfect fit for tennis coaches, clubs & schools, these stage 1 tennis balls come in a heavy-duty plastic bucket which features a lid & handle for easy storage & portability. Still slightly softer than a regular ball to encourage shot opportunities.
Stage 3 ITF Approved Tennis Balls, Vermont Mini Red Tennis Balls 36 Ball BucketVermont
- Itf approved – suitable for competitive matches as well as training, the Vermont Mini Red Tennis Balls have been approved by tennis’ world governing body, the ITF. Plastic bucket – ideal for coaches, these mini tennis balls come in a 36-ball capacity bucket.
The useful bucket features a handle & lid to ensure storing & transporting these balls is a simple task.
Mini red balls – tailored to players aged 8 & under, these stage 3 tennis balls are larger, softer & 75% slower through the air than a regular ball making them easier for youngsters to hit.
High-quality balls – combining a pressureless core with a high-vis red & yellow felt exterior, these mini red tennis balls guarantee an elite performance with exceptional longevity. All court surfaces – unique to other tennis balls, these red stage balls can deliver & maintain an elite performance on any tennis court surface – indoors & outdoors.
60 Bucket, 601341, Dunlop Tennisball TrainingDUNLOP
- Very good visibility. Ideal as training ball for club training; Material: rubber. 60 bucket. Pressure-less tennis training ball. Suitable for consistent playing characteristics and longevity.
|Height||34.5 cm (13.58 Inches)|
|Length||34.5 cm (13.58 Inches)|
|Weight||4.3 kg (9.48 Pounds)|
|Width||34.5 cm (13.58 Inches)|
DUNLOP Training Tennis Balls 60 Ball BucketDUNLOP
- Training level. Pressure-free ball for all surfaces: training for tennis schools and internships. Highly durable felt.
|Part Number||605052_Gelb_One size|
Green/ White, Ransome Sporting Goods 96 Tennis Ball With BucketRansome
- Model number: Tennis ball with bucket. Color: Green/White. The package weight of the product is: 6. 3kg. The package dimension of the product is: 45"L x30"W x30"H.
|Manufacturer||Ransome Sporting Goods|
|Height||34.01 cm (13.39 Inches)|
|Length||42.01 cm (16.54 Inches)|
|Weight||6.32 kg (13.94 Pounds)|
|Width||34.01 cm (13.39 Inches)|
|Model||Tennis ball with bucket|
Vermont Mini Orange Tennis Balls 60 Ball Bucket, Stage 2 ITF Approved Tennis BallsVermont
- 50% compressed – compressed at 50%, these pressureless mini tennis balls are twice a slow through the air, making them easier for youngsters to make contact with. 60-ball bucket – an excellent choice for tennis coaches, clubs & schools, these mini orange tennis balls come in a 60-ball capacity bucket which allows for simple storage & portability.
Itf approved – approved by the international tennis Federation ITF, these mini tennis balls can be used for training & competitive matches.
Any court surface – featuring a high-visibility fluroFelt exterior, these mini tennis balls can deliver & maintain an elite performance on any tennis court surface indoors & outdoors.
Mini orange balls – ideal for players aged 8 & 9, these stage 2 tennis balls are the perfect choice for players progressing through mini tennis. Same size as a regular ball with high-vis orange felt. Suitable for mini tennis tournaments.