As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dunlop Competition Racketballs Pack of 3DUNLOP
- 3 ball competition Racketball pack. Durable and consistent performance. Engineered using N-1SR construction technology.
One size, ND Sports DUNLOP Pro Racketball Balls, 762034, multi-colourDUNLOP
- Double Dotted. Player type: Intermediate/Advanced. 3-ball Box. Included components: 1 x DUNLOP Pro Racketball Balls. Engineered using N-1SR3 Construction Technology.
|Height||5.51 cm (2.17 Inches)|
|Length||5.99 cm (2.36 Inches)|
|Weight||0.15 kg (0.32 Pounds)|
|Width||17.5 cm (6.89 Inches)|
Inc Protective Covers & 3 Dunlop Racketball Balls, Dunlop Sonic Ti Racketball Racket x 2Dunlop-Sport
- Head size sq. Includes 3 Dunlop Racketball Balls. Balance: Head Light. Weight unstrung +/- 5g: 200g. In: 106. String pattern: 16 x 18.
4. CreativeMinds UK
CreativeMinds UK Multi Pack Of Dunlop Competition Racketball Balls 3 Ball PackCreativeMinds UK
- Multi pack of dunlop Competition Racketball Balls 3 Ball Pack. The new competition racketball ball from dunlop is engineered using N 1SR3 construction technology - a feature of Dunlops World No 1 squash balls.
Dunlop racquetballs are sold in three ball boxes. This racquetball delivers unparalleled durability and consistency for players of beginner - intermediate level.
Inc Protective Cover & 3 Dunlop Racketball Balls, Dunlop Sonic Ti Racketball RacketDunlop-Sport
- Head size sq. Weight unstrung +/- 5g: 200g. String pattern: 16 x 18. Includes 3 Dunlop Racketball Balls. In: 106. Balance: Head Light.
Inc Protective Covers & 3 Dunlop Balls, Dunlop Nanomax Pro Racketball Racket Twin SetRacketworld
- Balance - Head Light. Headsize - 690 cm2. Set comes complete with a pack of three Dunlop racketball balls Ball type may vary. Construction - Nano Titanium. Weight unstrung - 190g.
7. Only Sports Gear
Dunlop Sport Competition Racketball N-1sr Construction Technology Squash BallOnly Sports Gear
- Dunlop sport competition Racketball N-1SR Construction Technology Squash Ball. 1 squash ball. The blue competition racketball is engineered using N-1SR3 construction technology a feature of Dunlop’s World No.