As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Magic of Nature
Cultivable as Bonsai or Tree, Olive Tree 10Pcs Seeds Olea EuropaeaMagic of Nature
- Mediterranean half Hardy Tree - 10 Seeds / Bag. Applications: balcony, Office, Garden, Living Room, roof, Yard, etc. Germinating instructions 🇬🇧. Growing indoors is possible all year round. The plant has evergreen gray-green leaves and many fragrant flowers. Incl.
Seeds for Planting,50Pcs Olive Tree Seeds Ornamental Plant Garden Backyard Balcony Bonsai Decor, Olive Tree SeedsZHOUBAA
- Under the condition of sufficient sunlight and sufficient water, healthy plants and flowers can be grown. This seed can be adapted to most soils. Olive tree seeds, it's can be a good ornamental plant. Perfect for decorating garden, office, balcony, living room, study, windows, etc.
It's a kind of bonsai which is very easy. Suitable for beginners, farm, planted in your yard, enthusiasts who like to plant, garden, easy to plant, easy to take care of, orchard, gardeners, come and build your ideal garden. It is suitable for friends and family who like to plant.
3. Grow Your Secret Garden
Great for Bonsai, Patio or Full Size Tree. Grow Your Olives, Olive Tree SeedsGrow Your Secret Garden
- The fruit start off green and slowly mature to purple. Flowers appear in late Summer, which as the plant matures develop into edible olives. The trunk is typically gnarled and twisted so it is perfect tree for unique bonsai,.
It produces flowers on second year's branch growth. In the warmer areas it can be grown as a full size tree outside. 5 seeds the olive olea europaea is a species of small tree. It is also grown and pruned as a small patio tree.
4. RP Seeds
RP Seeds Olea Europea Olive Tree, 20 SeedsRP Seeds
- In cold areas, porch or conservatory for winter. The olive tree has been cultivated since antiquity and has merit not only as a fruiting tree, best moved to a frost-free greenhouse, white flowers in summer, grey-green leathery leaves and small, fragrant, but also as an excellent Bonsai subject.
Height: to 10m but can be pruned to any size.
Hardy in mild parts of the country and best grown against a sheltered south or west-facing wall. Position: Full sun and wall protection. Half hardy tree. Flowers: Summer. Packet of 20 seeds supplied with detailed growing guide. Has dinstinctive, glaucous, followed by olives. Handpacked in the UK in recyclable paper packaging.
10Pcs Olive Seeds Multiuse Ornamental Perennial Tree Seed Patchwork Branches Form Different Landscape DIY Garden Craft Art DecorationLNuyoah
- If you have any questions about products and transportation, please feel free to contact us, we will provide the most satisfactory solution. Nowadays, green plants commonly used on roadsides are often seen in courtyards, flower beds, etc. All products come from professional growers.
These are used in your garden and you can start easily without any knowledge of planting. It can be watched all year round. Our product is: olive seeds; product quantity: 10pcs Olive seeds. It has strong adaptability and can adapt to various difficult conditions, very suitable for indoor and outdoor planting.
Olive Tree Seeds, yanbirdfx Green Garden Flower Plants-50Pcs Olive Tree Seeds Ornamental Plant Garden Backyard Balcony Bonsai Decoryanbirdfx
- At the same time, it can also be planted in your garden as a decorative plant. Strong adaptability The seeds have high germination rate, easy to grow, and easy to plant.
Green seed artificially planted natural high-quality seeds, safe, healthy, and non-GMO. Unattached it is recommended to refer to the detailed information provided on the Internet for planting suggestions.
After-sales service if you have any questions or questions about the product, please contact our Amazon customer service, and we will reply to you within 24 hours. Green products plants that are indispensable in daily life.
Olea Europea, SAFLAX, 20 Seeds, Common OliveSAFLAX
- The olea europea has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region since the 4th millennium B. C. With detailed instructions for successful potting.
In the pictures you will find a picture of the back of our seed card with complete nursing and care instructions. Even in a large pot it can become quit …. It can easily be cultivated as a carefree tub plant and likes to be kept outdoors during the summer.
20 seeds per packet. The evergreen common olive is the most typical cultural tree of southern europe and can reach an almost biblical age of some hundred years, during which the significant trunk becomes even more gnarly. The most typical cultural tree of southern Europe.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||15 cm (5.91 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
5pcs Ideal Perfect Yellow Apricot Seeds for Planting on Outdoor Balconies Kitchen Living Room Essential Fruit Loved by PeopleYL-0810
- Our seeds are fresh seeds that have been planted tested and screened. The flower shape of the apricot tree is similar to the peach blossom and plum blossom, and it is the main ornamental tree species.
The seeds are used in your indoor or outdoor garden, suitable for the current and future growing seasons. If you are not satisfied with the order you received, please let us know and we will replace your product or refund your money.
Apricot has a long lifespan and is the main cultivated fruit tree in low mountain and hilly areas. Your satisfaction guarantee: we hope to provide you with quality products and customer service. Common fruits such as watermelon, oranges, apples, grapes, and pears can be paired with apricots to make salads.
9. Premier Seeds Direct
75GM, Grano VIOLETTO, Approx 50-65 Seeds, Broad Bean, Winter Hardy, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECTPremier Seeds Direct
- Apart in the row. Sow from early autumn to late winter in an open sunny site preferably on ground which has been manured for a previous crop.
Harvest the beans when the pods are well fat and the seed still soft. Should be left before the next set of double rows. Sow in double rows 7cm 2in. Apart and a distance of 40-60cm 18-24in. Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Deep, 23cm 9in. The double rows should be spaced 23cm 9in. Keep free of weeds. Pinch out the tops of the plants as soon as four clusters of bloom are showing.